All developed and supplied by the laboratory products are certified measuring instrument by the Russian Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology. Laser untrasound defectoscope UDL-2M is designed to measure the speed of longitudinal ultrasonic waves in various construction materials samples (metals, alloys, ceramics, plastics, composite materials, etc.) with unilateral access to the object of inspection.
- Method of experimental determination of the temperature of the investigated objects up to 105 K with nanosecond time resolution with special calibration of the pyrometer path.
- The method of obtaining nanoparticles and nanostructuring the surface of a substance to be treated by laser ablation in a condensed medium.
- Method for studying P-T diagrams of metals in a wide range of thermodynamic parameters.
- The method of studying laser-induced supercritical, metastable and labile states of metals.
- The method of experimental determination of the metal density at an extremely high level of thermodynamic parameters: pressure P ~ 3 GPa, temperature up to ~ 105 K.
- Technique of experimental determination of sound velocity and internal stresses in structural materials by laser-induced ultrasound.
- Method for the experimental determination of the optical properties of metals (reflective, emissivity) in near and supercritical regions.